Why do I need a multi-point
Changes in weather can happen abruptly; preventative maintenance will keep your car safe on the road.
A seasonal checkup should include:
- Check tires for wear and tear: Traction is important in the winter because balding tires don't grip the road well.
- Monitor Fluid Levels: Oil can boil and evaporate in the hot summer months. Brake fluid, coolant, transmission and power steering fluid should be checked as well.
- Check belts and hoses: a cracked or worn belt can disable you car in seconds.
- Test your wiper blades: the heat of the summer sun can be damaging to the rubber components, and you will need to wipe away moisture in a single swipe of your wiper blades, whether it is rain or snow.
- Test your car battery: Extreme heat and cold can shorten the life of your battery. Don't take a chance of your car not starting on a cold winter morning because chances are you won't be the only one waiting for Emergency road Service.
- Get a Car Emergency Road Kit: Prepare for severe weather!